Saturday, June 3, 2017

Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable

If you are a list person than you know there is a lot of fun in marking things off your list.... if you are crazy like me- maybe you add things to your list after the fact just so you can cross them off. I started my Summer goals on June 1st- which was a challenge to my slight OCD, I prefer to start things at the beginning of a week- which for me is a Monday.


Below are my accomplishments to date:

6/1- Deactivated Facebook

6/2- Completed grocery order and made plan for breakfasts, lunches and dinners for week

6/3- BBC, Aldi and HT all before 11:00am. While W napped and S had "quiet time" I made lunch for the week.

Cashew Chicken Quinoa Bake

http://fitfoodiefinds.com/2015/08/cashew-chicken-quinoa-bake/


6/4- Ran Riverwalk in the am while pushing both boys in the stroller and started a 7 day flush

No comments:

Post a Comment