Wednesday, December 17, 2014

#thankful


Yesterday I was asked “What are you thankful for this year?” and I felt like I had so much to say and so little to say at the same time. It has been a rough year for many family members and friends health wise and personally. I answered the question but last night as I laid my head on the pillow to say my prayers I really thought about the year and what I am thankful for especially in the face of the year.

I am sure I am going to miss something/everything but here is my list in no particular order

Roof over my head

Clothes on my back

Shoes on my feet

Food in my belly

Car to allow me to go where and when I please

Heat/air/clean water/hot water…utilities in general

Mark, Sawyer, Opie & Jax….all family

All of my friends, near and far, ones I talk to daily and ones I talk to annually…friendship matters!

Sawyer’s school and teachers, he loves it and is never ready to go home

Cashiers

Having a job I love at a company that values me

Everyone who works in the healthcare industry

Christmas music

Everyone who has watched Sawyer and helped Mark and I adjust to our new work/life balance

Pictures of puppies, babies, all things cute (not cats) that fill up my news feed and remind me that the world is not all bad

Reeses Christmas Trees (really all holiday Reeses)

Coffee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment