Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sawyer turns 1


Holy moly where has the year gone? I cannot believe my child is one, I cannot believe we survived! I am sure this is what every parent says, I dont think I have ever heard/read someone say "My kid is finally 1, this has been the longest year ever" ha.

There have been so many ups, downs, lefts, rights, etc I dont even know how to describe it. I finally feel like we are at a point in our house where things are really working, everyone knows their role/job and we are working together and things are happening smoothly...did I just jinx myself?

We had a wonderful weekend celebration and S even had some visitors from NJ and GA. Aunt Kelly, Uncle Mike and cousin Emma came from Hoboken and my aunt, uncle and cousin came, also from NJ and one cousin from ATL too.

The party was at our house on Saturday the 5th and we kept it just family (that was 16 adults, 1 8 year old and 2 babies), more than enough! I decided on a whale theme and did some simple decor around the house, thanks for Party City and the Dollar Store. Aunt Kelly made a cupcake cake (x2), my MIL made her yummy cole slaw and green beans to go with the BBQ Mark and I made. We had a great afternoon just hanging out, catching up and watching the kids play. S now has 4 cars...I think he needs his own garage!

Above are some of my favorite shots from the Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment