Friday, June 21, 2013

1 week down 1,872 to go…

Today is FRIDAY!  I made it…barely. This morning on my way to work, I actually was falling asleep at the wheel and had to pull over and park for a few minutes. Exhausted is an understatement.

When I was home, only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night (broken up into two-three stretches) was no big deal because I could nap during the day if I wanted to (which I never did, but regret now) and I could stay in bed later in the morning and do nothing all day, but now that I am back at work 4-5 hours is brutal.

I am hoping within the next month we (sawyer, mark and myself) will have a routine down which will allow me more like 6-8 hours of sleep a night, even if it’s broken up into 2-3 stretches, it’s better than 4-5 hours.

someone obviously has no issues napping

No comments:

Post a Comment