Tuesday, May 14, 2013

One month

Sawyer,

You are one month old. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. I am at home with you and enjoying every minute of it. Most days we take walks, watch tv, read, run errands, do laundry, clean and relax.  You nap....a LOT! Some days I spend hours in a chair just holding and staring at you.You have already grown so much and there are clothes that no longer fit. You have amazing head/neck control for your age and each week you have more and more awake times.  When you are awake, you are very alert, your eyes are open and you check out everything, especially lights and fans. You make this face, your dad and I call "the Bill Cosby" when you are waking up, it's my favorite. I can't wait to watch you grow and see your personality come out but at the same time I want to keep you a baby forever.

You are eating well, every 3 hours. You sleep a lot. You have a witching hour (8:00am-11:00am and 5:00pm-7:00pm) when you are unhappy and nothing helps, its not everyday. You sleep on walks and in the car but as you get older you tend to be more alert during those activities. You don't mind the bath but are not always a fan of being changed. You have peed on me and your dad and last night your dad got more than he bargained for when holding you (your third blowout in 3 days).  You don't mind the pups barks or kisses.

I could go on and on.....we love you so much!

Love,
Mom





2 comments:

  1. It's so fun seeing you experience all the wonderful things about being a Mom! I am so glad you had Sawyer! He is just perfect and you and Mark are doing a MARVELOUS job with him! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, you are a great parent teacher :)

      Delete