Saturday, February 9, 2013

29 weeks and counting (a week late)

Weight Gain: 13 lbs.

Baby's size: Small cabbage (17 in, 2.9 pounds)
Sleep: Pregnancy insomnia...
Maternity Clothes: Thats all i wear, i dont have many so if you see me wearing the same thing over and over, you know why.

Food cravings: They come and they go, but i havent really given into them.
Food aversions: Chicken.

Symptoms: Pure laziness, haha 

Doctor’s Appointment: Next appointment is February 7th
Gender: IT'S A SUPRISE

Movement:  All the time!
Belly Button: Still an innie. But it's stretched so wide that the top and bottom are touching and my lap scar has moved from inside my belly button to outside
Favorite Moment This Week: Finding out Mike and Kelly are having a GIRL!
 
What I’m looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished. The furniture has been ordered, we know how we want to paint, the bedding "situation" has finally been solved and I am going to order the fabric today!
What I miss: My motivation to do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment