Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A new year and a new you...

I have never been a resolution person, but this year I have decided to make a list of things I will strive for. Our lives are going to be turned upside down once this little one comes, so hopefully if I can make some changes in the first 3.5 months they will be habit by the time BK (baby Kelly) joins us.

Be a better housekeeper: I want to be more organized when it comes to cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, etc.

Workout at least 3-4 times a week: I want to keep this up post baby. I have only gained 11 pounds in the last 24.5 weeks and hopefully will keep the last trimester weight gain to a healthy minimum since I started the pregnancy overweight. 

Clean up my mouth: I swear ALL the time and I need to stop!

Pin and make: Pinterest is great but I need to start actually following through with my pins.


What are you resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment