Tuesday, December 11, 2012

21 week update

  
Sleep: I toss and turn all night and have to get up to pee at least 4-5 times so I am pretty tired most mornings when my alarm goes off.

Maternity Clothes: I can get away with non maternity shirts/tops but any pants without an elastic waste have to be maternity pants. 

Food cravings: None, I really dont have much of an appetite

Food aversions: Nothing in particular but really I dont want vegetables.

Symptoms: ACID REFLUX! 

Doctor’s Appointment: I had an appointment last week and we will see him again in January
 
Gender: Its a surprise!

Movement:  Two days ago around 4:45am when I was laying in bed
delaying the inevitable...getting up to pee, I think I felt our first movement but havent felt anything since.

Belly Button: No changes yet...

What I’m looking forward to: Having 4 days off in a row with Mark at the end of the month
 
What I miss:  A good nights sleep
 

No comments:

Post a Comment