Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Woe is me 9.25.2012

I have had really bad heartburn for the last 6+ years, I have taken a daily pill every morning, some days I still got heartburn but most was contained if I took the pill first thing. Heaven for bid, I forgot to take the meds I would be trying to rip my esophagus out by 9:00am.

I also had a hard time getting to sleep due to an overactive bladder, especially at night (I’m 90, I know). Some people say they “can’t turn their minds off”; I wasn’t able to “turn my bladder off”. I took a daily Trazadone each night before bed, this helped my bladder rest and I would be able to sleep through the night.

Since I have been pregnant, my heartburn is out of control. Morning/all day nausea if magnetized because I constantly have a burning throat and uneasy feeling in my stomach.
I am still taking my daily Omeprazole and have actually started taking two, I am also eating Tums like they are going out of business.

I had to stop the Trazadone, bummer. I have no problems getting to sleep but I cannot stay asleep, I am up at least 4 times every night to pee and then it takes me a while to fall asleep after. Last night I went to bed at 10:00pm and saw the clock at 1212am, 132am 334am and 520am.

I’m miserable. Any suggestions of what I can and should take?

No comments:

Post a Comment