Sunday, October 7, 2012

What the F is up with my face?

I have never had an issue with allergies to products or acne, but right now my face it JACKED up! Last week I bought Target brand make up wipes, I used them daily before showering and washing my face with face wash because I never feel like face wash gets all the mascara off. Starting on Wednesday I noticed my face was a little bumpier that usual and I had a weird numbness around my eyes, Thursday I had bumps across my forehead and around both eyes, Friday the same but worse and by Saturday I had bright red, dry, itchy patches all across my forehead and around both eyes and covering my eyelids. I also had three brand new huge pimples on my chin. I stopped using the wipes on Wednesday and as of yesterday I was using prescription strength lotion I got from my doctor when I had a dry spot on my wedding ring finger a few years ago on my eyes and forehead, today I bought some acne stuff to put on my face also.

I have never felt so ugly and uncomfortable. Mark says I am being ridiculous and I’m sure he is right but right now I cannot see beyond the grossness that is my face!

2 comments:

  1. So, for eye make up try Ponds Cold Cream. Then wash your face as you normally would. I'm sorry you're feeling this way! I hate that for you, but can definitely empathize as my skin has been horrible for the past few months - bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie, I stopped at Target on my way home from work and picked up some Ponds!

    ReplyDelete