Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It just got REAL 9.14.2012

We saw the doctor, had an ultrasound, confirmed what the internet told us would be our due date and got a TON of prenatal vitamin samples and information. I have read through all most of the information received yesterday from the doctor and for some reason still feel like I should be asking more questions, learning more, etc. I think I have determined pregnancy doesn’t scare me. I think too much reading/research into pregnancy will just scare me because there are so many things that could happen, I don’t think I want to know about those things until I need to and that is if they happen to me. As long as I know the, “don’ts” I think, I’m good.

What scares me is what happens once I have the baby, maybe I should focus my research on what to do once the baby comes. But if I read it now will I remember in April?

I can’t decide if the “symptoms” they tell me I may be experiences are to make me feel better or if they are scientifically proven to me pregnancy related? Current symptoms: feeling so fat I can barely stand it, not able to suck in, so uncomfortable in any clothing except elastic waist lounge pants, HEARTBURN, nausea, vomiting, itchy, no energy, forgetful, tire easily, peeing all the time, and I wake up at least 3-5 times a night and have trouble falling back asleep, I am able to fall asleep but I cannot stay asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment