Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baby Blues 10.7.2012

Mark and I had tickets to the Panthers game but decided around 10am that we were going to stay home and watch. Since its cold and wet here today we decided that it was better off for me to watch in the comfort of the indoors then outside and risk getting sick, BOO! I am sure there are meds that you can take when pregnant and not feeling better but from my “research” they really don’t recommend it and I really don’t want to get sick.

On a much brighter note, my house is clean, laundry done, groceries bought, chili in the crock pot. Even though we did not get to go to the game we (Mark, Opie, Jax and myself) have had a great day together and I am enjoying writing this while watching the Seahawks turn over the ball- GO PANTHERS!

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment