Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monday Funday

I started an alternate work schedule (AWS) 6 months ago, what this means....I work 4 days a week from 7am-5pm. Most  Some couples get to spend their weekends together, I only get one Saturday and two Sundays a month with Mark, so this AWS allowed 3 additional days each month to spend together. We have really enjoyed the extra time!

Starting October 1st, I will go back to a normal schedule working Monday through Friday 8am-415pm, so yesterday was my last weekday off. Mark and I had a GREAT day! I woke up late (8am) and sat outside drinking my coffee watching the dogs run around. Mark got up a little later and together we made breakfast (pancaskes and turkey bacon (its just not the same)). We ran errands and then headed to Clay Escape.

I bought a Living Social deal, pay $10 and get $25 worth of products. Mark and I both picked plates. We had the place to ourselves and took our time creating our masterpieces. I am not creative, artistis or patient so I was not sure this was going to be my thing but I loved it and will definitely go back. We get to pick up our final products next Monday and I will post an updated picture.

Here is the picture of my plate, before the kiln

After pottery we used our receipt to go next door to Maggie Moos and get ice cream. Then we came home and hung with the pups. I pooper scooped the back yard while Mark mowed and then we gave the pups a bath.

We had such a great day, I will miss my days off with Mark but I am ready to sleep in a little and get off before the crazy people leave at 5:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment