Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Dirty Thirty

I know this is a little late, I have gotten lazy in my old age.

On Saturday, May 12th I turned 30. Mark and I hosted a party at our new house to celebrate. We had about 30 or so friends and family over, Mark grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, we had cornhole and ladder golf set up outside and there were kids running around everywhere! For my birthday I wanted to be roasted, so I asked some of my friends to participate. Mike, my brother, was the Roast Master. The Roasters were Meredith, Tommy, and Scott.

All the Roast participants, myself included, were pretty nervous about gettng up in front of everyone with our jokes and tried to put it off so we could build up our liquid courage. Finally the time came, and it was on! It was hilarious and everyone did a great job. Everyone laughed, some cried and  I think, I peed!

Check out video, this was part of Mike's roast:


Thanks to everyone who came and helped me celebrate, 30 was best birthday so far!

If you werent able to guess, I love my birthday, its one day a year I can gather all my friends from every different circle and have them all in one place.

When  woke up the next morning,  I realized I did not take one picture the whole night. Bummer, I really loved my outfit and had so many friends there. Three days later, I got a text from my friend Chris.  Apparently one picture was taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment