Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hair styles of the rich and the famous

Another item from the “List”

  1. Get a hair style
I bought a Living Social deal a while ago for $60 to spend on salon services and an eye brow wax at Blis Salon (9848 Rea Road Suite F). The deal expires on February 4, 2012, and I scheduled my appointment for this Friday at 5:00pm.  I have been searching the internet, checking out some of my favorite celebrity’s hair to get an idea of what I want.

I want a hair style that is low maintenance, keeps most of my length, doesn’t require use of many products or tools more than a brush and hair dryer…mostly because I don’t know how to use any other tools (I am willing to learn though), has option to part to the side or down the middle and have an everyday easy look and a night out look.

Here is what I have narrowed it down to, what do you think?





2 comments:

  1. I think go with LC's hair. It will look so nice with your complexion. Once you know how to make these curls, please share.

    Love your blog. Even though it's been years since I saw you, I can still hear your voice as I read.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blair. I enjoy reading yours as well. I know we are on opposite sides of the world and have not seen eachother in years but it's amazing how blogs make you feel like you know and keep up with people's lives

    ReplyDelete