Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring it on 2012

Michael (or whoever wrote Man in the Mirror) was right when they said, "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change"

2012 is the year that I turn 30, and hopefully a year full of change. Out with the old and in with the new. Most of the change I am talking about is stuff that I have been saying I am going to do but never do. This year I think I will be "forced" into doing them, and I hope that it goes smoothly.

Every year I talk about eating out less, eating healthier, making recipes, meal planning, losing weight, not spending so much money on frivolous stuff, etc. The list goes on and on.

We are currently in the process of building a home and hope to be moving in February/March.  We will be "forced" into obeying the above list once we move because we will need all the extra money we can do all of the things we want to for the new house: build fence, build shed, garden, buy furniture and decor, etc.

So this year my New Year's Resolutions list is as follows:
Eat out 2-3 times a month
Menu plan, make new recipes, grocery shop using coupons
Continue adding to savings account
Lose 30 pounds
Volunteer regularly
Go to church regularly
Train Jax
Work on my 30 list

any other suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment