Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's my blog and I can cry if I want to...

I want a baby, it’s not a secret, well maybe it is a secret because I don’t wear a sign or shout it from the
rooftops but nonetheless I want a baby. I don’t want one today or tomorrow or even 3 months from
now but someday I want a baby (or 2 or 3).

It seems like all my female friends within child bearing age are pregnant and I can’t help but feel a little
jealous, like I was invited to the party. I know this is completely irrational because I don’t want me be
invited right now but I am still envious (better word than jealous).

Don’t get me wrong, I am overjoyed for all of my friends who are mothers and expecting mothers and
I am so happy that they share the news with me and tell me about all the funny and gross things that
come along with motherhood.

One day…

2 comments:

  1. Soooo I know I've already had one baby but I feel like I walk around with a knot in my stomach bc everyone else is pregnant (and no one was when I had Aidan) and I want #2 soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete