Saturday, August 13, 2011

New vs Old

In terms of houses... the two biggest decision (I think) is new house or old house and second: location, location, location. Mark and I are starting the house hunting process and we are looking to buy for our future, something we can grow into. There are only a few must haves: nice size backyard with option for 6' privacy fence and 4 bedrooms/2 story.  We have been looking online and have taken tours of two new neighborhoods in Steele Creek. I like the idea of living in a house that no one else has ever lived in and we can design the home exactly the way we want it from paint color to the elevation. A few things I am not so sure about are the areas where these new communities are popping up. The plus of an older home is that it will be in an established neighborhood/community and the minus with an older home is the possibilty for updates. I am very overwhelmed by the whole process and its just begun. Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment